Page 3 of 3

Re: MILESTONES THAT ACTUALLY CHANGED SOMETHING

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:11 am
by PTScalper
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:10 am
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:03 am
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:57 am

I forgot to tell you, I tried your strategy with little money,

I made 300% profit and withdrew 200% and since I was trading carefree I lost the rest

I realized then that one can not loose focus of the goal when trading
Yeah,
thats good experience. Once you will try it several times, you will find out, that time to time in that scaling phase from profit you can grow up to several thousands percent profit. Because you will feel better with less stress.
That’s great, I’ve learnt new thing
Yeah, let us know once you will try it again :-)

Re: MILESTONES THAT ACTUALLY CHANGED SOMETHING

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 5:34 pm
by LondonScalper
Fairman wrote:My First Profitable Month Didn't Feel the Way I Thought It Would... What I actually felt was closer to suspicion... The First Time I Actually Trusted a Stop-Loss Instead of Fighting It.
Suspicion after the first green month is healthier than champagne. It means you are still auditing luck.

The milestones that changed my desk were similar and unglamorous: trusting a clean stop without widening, skipping a rule-fit setup because context was wrong, deleting a pet strategy the data had already killed, and the first losing week that did not poison the weekend. Prop payouts teach a different lesson than evaluations — money outside the platform loop changes the psychology more than the rules PDF does.

Concrete practice: I mark anniversary notes on bad days and good months alike, then ask what process produced them. Helping another trader read a journal often reveals my own blind spots faster than another webinar.

Milestones are useful when they change behaviour. Trophies that only change mood are decoration.

Re: MILESTONES THAT ACTUALLY CHANGED SOMETHING

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:57 pm
by PropScalpDesk
Fairman wrote:The first time a losing week didn't wreck my mood for the following weekend — that was a real milestone.
Separating self-worth from a weekly P&L line is hard-won. I still mark the anniversary of my worst day too — not as drama, as a calendar reminder that rules exist because I needed them. From Frankfurt a flat weekend after a red week is success if process was clean.

Desk rule: weekend review covers adherence and costs, not a highlight reel. If I followed the plan and lost, I do not rewrite the plan on Sunday night out of mood.

Funded flavour: one red challenge week is information. Panic size the next week is how the account ends.

Marking the worst day keeps humility without drama. I do not replay the trades for punishment; I reread the rule that would have capped the damage. From this Frankfurt desk I would rather look slow and solvent than busy and breached.

What milestone actually calmed your weekends — daily stop discipline, or shrinking identity around results?