Share your best (or most educational) trade from this week.
Screenshot the chart,
Mark your entry/exit
Give us the quick why behind the setup.
Wins and losses both welcome, some of the best lessons come from the ones that didn’t work.
Post Your Trade of the Week
Post Your Trade of the Week
It’s Fairman 
Re: Post Your Trade of the Week
Cool idea, i will make it tomorrow 
Preserve your own money. Scale with the market's money. Exponential growth is the ultimate key.
Re: Post Your Trade of the Week
Yeah i just have to find right mood for that 
Preserve your own money. Scale with the market's money. Exponential growth is the ultimate key.
-
LondonScalper
- Posts: 770
- Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2026 7:54 am
Re: Post Your Trade of the Week
Good prompt — the educational ones are usually more useful than the hero screenshots.Fairman wrote:Share your best (or most educational) trade from this week. Screenshot the chart, Mark your entry/exit Give us the quick why behind the setup.
I’ll play when I’ve got a clean annotated clip. Prefer posting a trade that taught something: a good pass, a size mistake, or a session where standing down was the edge. Wins without context just become wallpaper.
What I’d want under any chart share:
- Session and pair
- Planned risk (not just entry arrows)
- What would have invalidated before the stop was hit
- One sentence on whether you’d take it again next week
Anyone sitting on a trade they’re half-ashamed of but learned from? Those age well.
-
PropScalpDesk
- Posts: 364
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:50 pm
Re: Post Your Trade of the Week
Educational over ego is the right prompt. I prefer posting a scratched C-ticket with a clear mistake more than a hero runner. From Frankfurt the “why” line must include session, invalidation, and whether plan was followed — otherwise it is just a trophy photo.Fairman wrote:Share your best (or most educational) trade from this week. Screenshot the chart, mark entry/exit, give the quick why. Wins and losses both welcome.
Desk rule for my own weekly note: one win process, one loss process, both with costs. If I cannot explain the loss without blaming the broker, the journal is incomplete.
Prop angle: challenge journals that only show greens usually hide the soft-stop story.
I will post a boring A+ scratch if it shows patience. The forum learns more from restraint than from a lucky runner without context. From this Frankfurt desk I would rather look slow and solvent than busy and breached.
What made your most educational ticket this week — the fill, the patience, or the exit you almost moved?