Advertisement IC Markets

Support/Resistance Bounce Scalping

Discuss 1-minute to 15-minute price action setups, fading intraday momentum, key support/resistance zones, and proven short-term trading methodologies.
PropScalpDesk
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:50 pm

Re: Support/Resistance Bounce Scalping

Post by PropScalpDesk »

Fairman wrote:Start by identifying a genuine support or resistance level — one that has been tested at least two or three times previously... wait for an actual rejection signal.
Arrival is not entry. Tested zone plus fresh rejection on the trigger timeframe keeps bounce scalps from being hope. Stop just beyond the level with size from that distance; target next real structure, not a round pip fantasy.

I want the level to matter on M15/H1 first. Random micro S/R on M1 is noise with a label. London hours only for my book; thin tests elsewhere fake respect and then break.

Frankfurt/prop: if the stop beyond the zone implies oversized % risk, I skip — I do not tighten into noise to keep a preferred lot.

Clean reclaim closes count if acceptance is clear; naked arrival does not. I want proof defenders are active now, not only that history once respected the zone.

Do you require wick rejection, or will a clean reclaim close through the zone also count?
Recommended broker for automated trading & scalping IC Markets
Post Reply