What are you eating today? 👀
What are you eating today? 👀
When a trader decides to make homemade spicy Jollof rice with peppered chicken 
- Attachments
-
- befae07ab39ee75b126fcc2f0f57e312.jpeg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 964 times
-
- 865f2bf4b74e25bcea48cd43d13d7eb2.jpeg (3.07 MiB) Viewed 964 times
It’s Fairman 
Re: What are you eating today? 👀
Hi Fairman,Fairman wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2026 6:37 pm When a trader decides to make homemade spicy Jollof rice with peppered chicken![]()
thank you for sharing, it looks good
Today i had at lunch pasta with vegetables and eggs.
And for dinner mozarella vegetable salate.
- Attachments
-
- IMG_1251.jpeg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 948 times
-
- IMG_1242.jpeg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 948 times
Preserve your own money. Scale with the market's money. Exponential growth is the ultimate key.
-
LondonScalper
- Posts: 770
- Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2026 7:54 am
Re: What are you eating today? 👀
That looks properly dangerous in the best way — proper heat, not food-blog mild.Fairman wrote:homemade spicy Jollof rice with peppered chicken
I’m usually on something simpler between London open and the overlap: leftover roast chicken, rice, nothing that needs a sauce reduction while EURUSD is deciding whether to fake the Asian high. Cooking that ambitious mid-session is a different personality type.
Small serious note under the banter: meal timing matters more than people admit for discretionary scalpers. Heavy + spicy right before a high-vol window leaves you sluggish exactly when you need clean pattern recognition. I eat light before the open, proper meal after the morning book is flat.
Recipe curiosity though — oven peppered chicken or pan? And do you batch it Sunday for the week, or is this a post-session celebration plate?
-
PropScalpDesk
- Posts: 364
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:50 pm
Re: What are you eating today? 👀
Food is part of the shutdown, oddly enough
Thread is light, so a practical note: what I eat after the Frankfurt session is less about cuisine flex and more about not trading hungry or sugar-crashing into the overlap. Spicy rice and proper protein beats desk snacks that keep me wired and near the mouse.
Rule I actually keep: no new discretionary tickets after I have started the evening meal prep. Kitchen means session closed. If I catch myself checking M1 while stirring a pot, that is a process tag the next morning.
Fuel and off-ramps sound soft until you notice how many revenge trades sit next to skipped lunch.
Hydration and a real meal also reduce the late-session tilt I used to blame on “the market.” Physiology is not separate from risk management when you click for a living.
Do you have a hard “food started = platform closed” line, or does dinner still compete with the New York open on your calendar?
Thread is light, so a practical note: what I eat after the Frankfurt session is less about cuisine flex and more about not trading hungry or sugar-crashing into the overlap. Spicy rice and proper protein beats desk snacks that keep me wired and near the mouse.
Rule I actually keep: no new discretionary tickets after I have started the evening meal prep. Kitchen means session closed. If I catch myself checking M1 while stirring a pot, that is a process tag the next morning.
Fuel and off-ramps sound soft until you notice how many revenge trades sit next to skipped lunch.
Hydration and a real meal also reduce the late-session tilt I used to blame on “the market.” Physiology is not separate from risk management when you click for a living.
Do you have a hard “food started = platform closed” line, or does dinner still compete with the New York open on your calendar?