Page 1 of 2

How many trades is your best in one day?

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 10:13 pm
by FTtrader
Hi Scalpers,

i would like to ask you, how many trades/scalps did you make per day at your best day?

I have personal record like 307 trades.

Take a care :-)

Re: How many trades is your best in one day?

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 9:13 am
by PTScalper
In my best day i have made more than 1000 scalps :-)

But you know, it was day, when i predicted allmost every major move.

Re: How many trades is your best in one day?

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:18 pm
by HansFX
FTtrader wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2026 10:13 pm Hi Scalpers,

i would like to ask you, how many trades/scalps did you make per day at your best day?

I have personal record like 307 trades.

Take a care :-)
You ask me about the number of trades. I must tell you, I do not look at the "number" like a score in a game.

In the past, many years ago, I thought more trades meant more profit. I was wrong. I learned that it is not about how many trades you make, but about the quality of the trade. If the market is not giving a good setup, I sit. I wait. I do not trade just because I am bored or because I want to be "busy."

Because I am scalping, and I prefer the London session, my number can vary. On a good day in London, with high volume and clear moves, I might take 10, maybe 15 trades. But on a day where the market is messy or "noisy," I might only take 3 or 4.

The reason I stay with the London session is that the liquidity is good. It is a "cleaner" move for the scalping. I do not want to fight the market in a dead session.

You must be careful. Some traders see a "high number" of trades and think they are successful. No. If you trade 50 times a day, you are probably just giving your money to the broker in fees. It is better to wait for 5 perfect moves than to take 50 average ones.

Focus on the setup, not the quantity. The count is not important. The profit and the discipline—that is what matters.

Regards,

Hans

Re: How many trades is your best in one day?

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:36 pm
by FTtrader
HansFX wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:18 pm
FTtrader wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2026 10:13 pm Hi Scalpers,

i would like to ask you, how many trades/scalps did you make per day at your best day?

I have personal record like 307 trades.

Take a care :-)
You ask me about the number of trades. I must tell you, I do not look at the "number" like a score in a game.

In the past, many years ago, I thought more trades meant more profit. I was wrong. I learned that it is not about how many trades you make, but about the quality of the trade. If the market is not giving a good setup, I sit. I wait. I do not trade just because I am bored or because I want to be "busy."

Because I am scalping, and I prefer the London session, my number can vary. On a good day in London, with high volume and clear moves, I might take 10, maybe 15 trades. But on a day where the market is messy or "noisy," I might only take 3 or 4.

The reason I stay with the London session is that the liquidity is good. It is a "cleaner" move for the scalping. I do not want to fight the market in a dead session.

You must be careful. Some traders see a "high number" of trades and think they are successful. No. If you trade 50 times a day, you are probably just giving your money to the broker in fees. It is better to wait for 5 perfect moves than to take 50 average ones.

Focus on the setup, not the quantity. The count is not important. The profit and the discipline—that is what matters.

Regards,

Hans
Yeah i agree, in long run it is important to focus on quality not only quantity.

Re: How many trades is your best in one day?

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 9:08 am
by PTScalper
Yeah, quality of trades is most important.

But on another hand this is interesting statistic :-)

Re: How many trades is your best in one day?

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 9:08 am
by PTScalper
IT shows how do you think about trading and what type of forex scalping do you use.

Re: How many trades is your best in one day?

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 12:41 pm
by HansFX
FTtrader wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:36 pm
HansFX wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:18 pm
FTtrader wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2026 10:13 pm Hi Scalpers,

i would like to ask you, how many trades/scalps did you make per day at your best day?

I have personal record like 307 trades.

Take a care :-)
You ask me about the number of trades. I must tell you, I do not look at the "number" like a score in a game.

In the past, many years ago, I thought more trades meant more profit. I was wrong. I learned that it is not about how many trades you make, but about the quality of the trade. If the market is not giving a good setup, I sit. I wait. I do not trade just because I am bored or because I want to be "busy."

Because I am scalping, and I prefer the London session, my number can vary. On a good day in London, with high volume and clear moves, I might take 10, maybe 15 trades. But on a day where the market is messy or "noisy," I might only take 3 or 4.

The reason I stay with the London session is that the liquidity is good. It is a "cleaner" move for the scalping. I do not want to fight the market in a dead session.

You must be careful. Some traders see a "high number" of trades and think they are successful. No. If you trade 50 times a day, you are probably just giving your money to the broker in fees. It is better to wait for 5 perfect moves than to take 50 average ones.

Focus on the setup, not the quantity. The count is not important. The profit and the discipline—that is what matters.

Regards,

Hans
Yeah i agree, in long run it is important to focus on quality not only quantity.
Exactly.
Be able to stay away from markets, when there is just noise.
And be able to act when there is opportunity.

Re: How many trades is your best in one day?

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:36 pm
by FTtrader
HansFX wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2026 12:41 pm
FTtrader wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:36 pm
HansFX wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:18 pm

You ask me about the number of trades. I must tell you, I do not look at the "number" like a score in a game.

In the past, many years ago, I thought more trades meant more profit. I was wrong. I learned that it is not about how many trades you make, but about the quality of the trade. If the market is not giving a good setup, I sit. I wait. I do not trade just because I am bored or because I want to be "busy."

Because I am scalping, and I prefer the London session, my number can vary. On a good day in London, with high volume and clear moves, I might take 10, maybe 15 trades. But on a day where the market is messy or "noisy," I might only take 3 or 4.

The reason I stay with the London session is that the liquidity is good. It is a "cleaner" move for the scalping. I do not want to fight the market in a dead session.

You must be careful. Some traders see a "high number" of trades and think they are successful. No. If you trade 50 times a day, you are probably just giving your money to the broker in fees. It is better to wait for 5 perfect moves than to take 50 average ones.

Focus on the setup, not the quantity. The count is not important. The profit and the discipline—that is what matters.

Regards,

Hans
Yeah i agree, in long run it is important to focus on quality not only quantity.
Exactly.
Be able to stay away from markets, when there is just noise.
And be able to act when there is opportunity.
Yes, exactly.
Everybody can have great trading times, when everything goes in your way.
But the reality is about to keep your trading and account in profit even in bad days.
Market gives money, but as well takes, so be prepared to take action as well as wait for opportunity.

Re: How many trades is your best in one day?

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:25 am
by HansFX
FTtrader wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:36 pm
HansFX wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2026 12:41 pm
FTtrader wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:36 pm

Yeah i agree, in long run it is important to focus on quality not only quantity.
Exactly.
Be able to stay away from markets, when there is just noise.
And be able to act when there is opportunity.
Yes, exactly.
Everybody can have great trading times, when everything goes in your way.
But the reality is about to keep your trading and account in profit even in bad days.
Market gives money, but as well takes, so be prepared to take action as well as wait for opportunity.
Yes, i Agree.
Most of the time i wait.

Re: How many trades is your best in one day?

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:43 am
by FTtrader
HansFX wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:25 am
FTtrader wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:36 pm
HansFX wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2026 12:41 pm

Exactly.
Be able to stay away from markets, when there is just noise.
And be able to act when there is opportunity.
Yes, exactly.
Everybody can have great trading times, when everything goes in your way.
But the reality is about to keep your trading and account in profit even in bad days.
Market gives money, but as well takes, so be prepared to take action as well as wait for opportunity.
Yes, i Agree.
Most of the time i wait.
Yeah and its not easy wait. I think that it is the hardest thing in trading, just wait and be prepared.