Page 1 of 1

149 percent profit in my forex scalping trading series

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2026 10:27 am
by PTScalper
Hi guys,

today i would like to share with you some of my successful trading series.
In 2 days i made like 149 percent profit from my forex scalping.
At that time i was not so systematic about my money management, but i think for newbie it could be interesting,
that it is possible to make it :-))

You can watch it here on my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aePtyF53VT4

Feel free to ask any question ;-)
Btw i have severa others, which i will share.
Take a care.

Re: 149 percent profit in my forex scalping trading series

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2026 10:30 am
by PTScalper
Btw, nowdays i use much more safer money management. I follow these rules:

1) Deposit my own money.
2) Trade small positions with lower risk.
3) Once i will build at least some basic profit, i withdraw my deposited money.
4) Start to scale it from that point with higher risk, because from my point of view profit is not my money, until i will withdraw it.

These 4 steps have very good benefits:
1) I risk less my hard allready made money. So i protect it.
2) Thank to this mindset i have less pressure and stress.
3) Im still able in good trading series make much more better return :-)
4) Its good way to scale your capital :-)

Re: 149 percent profit in my forex scalping trading series

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 5:21 pm
by LondonScalper
PTScalper wrote:In 2 days i made like 149 percent profit from my forex scalping.
Impressive series — and also the kind of number that needs a boring footnote attached.

A 149% burst usually means either very small starting equity, aggressive size into a clean regime, or both. None of that is “wrong,” but it isn’t a process you can staple onto next week without asking what the drawdown path looked like on the way there. Desks don’t celebrate peak P&L; they ask peak adverse excursion and whether size was still justified after the first three winners.

Practical filter I use when reviewing my own hot patches:
  • Was average risk per ticket the same as a normal week, or did size creep?
  • Did the session/pair mix stay inside the usual universe?
  • Would I still take trade #12 with the same checklist after trade #8 went green?
If the answer to the last one is “no, I was riding heat,” then the clip is entertainment, not a template. Happy to dig into the money-management side of that series if you’ve still got the ticket log.

Re: 149 percent profit in my forex scalping trading series

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:24 pm
by PropScalpDesk
PTScalper wrote: profit is not my money, until i will withdraw it.
I like rule 3 a lot. Taking the deposit back out once the account is up is simple and it really does lower the stress. Rule 4 is where I'd push back a bit. Once the deposit is withdrawn, what's left is still your money; it just feels cheaper because it arrived fast. Casinos rely on that exact feeling, and the "house money" label is why a lot of people give back a 149% run in a week.

What I do instead: after pulling out the original stake, I let risk per trade go up by a fixed, pre-agreed step (for example from 0.5% to 0.75%) and only after the next month is closed positive. That way I still scale off profit, but a hot streak can't talk me into doubling size in the middle of the run.