Page 1 of 1
What is your fastest forex scalping trade?
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2026 4:22 pm
by PTScalper
Hi guys,
im little bit curious, can you share with us your fastest forex scalping trade?
Re: What is your fastest forex scalping trade?
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2026 4:26 pm
by PTScalper
I have found these small ones:
Re: What is your fastest forex scalping trade?
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 9:56 pm
by FTtrader
Wow, really cool PTtrader.
I think that i have somewhere like 5 sec trade on XAUUSD (Spot Gold),
where i have bought 61 unces

And made cool profit around 120$ very fastly.
I will try to find it.
Take a care

Re: What is your fastest forex scalping trade?
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:16 pm
by LondonScalper
PTScalper wrote:can you share with us your fastest forex scalping trade?
Fastest that still counted as a
planned ticket, not a fat-finger: about
8–12 seconds on GBPUSD into the London open — liquidity sweep of the Asian high, reject, fill on the turn, out into the first pause. Gross was small; the point was the tape matched the checklist.
I don’t chase “fastest” as a badge. Sub-5-second holds are usually either (a) superbly prepared and tiny, or (b) noise you got lucky leaving. The desk question is whether entry, invalidation, and exit were decided before the click.
What I track instead of speed trophies:
- Time-to-stop if wrong
- Whether I needed a second click to correct slip
- If the same setup is still valid 30 seconds later (if yes, maybe I exited panic)
Happy to hear others’ honest numbers — including the fast ones that were mistakes. What’s your own fastest
that you’d take again with the same rules?
Re: What is your fastest forex scalping trade?
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:21 pm
by PropScalpDesk
FTtrader wrote: I think that i have somewhere like 5 sec trade on XAUUSD (Spot Gold),
61 ounces for about $120 means gold moved roughly $2 in your favour within five seconds. That's a proper spike, the kind you usually only get around a data release or a stop run. Was it planned for that moment, or did the move simply find you?
My honest fastest trades are mostly the unimpressive kind: an entry that was wrong from the first tick and got closed within a few seconds before it could become a real loss. They never make it into screenshots, but they probably saved more money than the quick winners made.