Page 1 of 1
Post Your Trade of the Week
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 4:58 pm
by Fairman
Share your best (or most educational) trade from this week.
Screenshot the chart,
Mark your entry/exit
Give us the quick why behind the setup.
Wins and losses both welcome, some of the best lessons come from the ones that didn’t work.
Re: Post Your Trade of the Week
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 10:08 pm
by PTScalper
Cool idea, i will make it tomorrow

Re: Post Your Trade of the Week
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2026 7:28 pm
by Fairman
Alright I will be expecting
Re: Post Your Trade of the Week
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:36 pm
by PTScalper
Yeah i just have to find right mood for that

Re: Post Your Trade of the Week
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 8:20 pm
by LondonScalper
Fairman wrote:Share your best (or most educational) trade from this week. Screenshot the chart, Mark your entry/exit Give us the quick why behind the setup.
Good prompt — the educational ones are usually more useful than the hero screenshots.
I’ll play when I’ve got a clean annotated clip. Prefer posting a trade that taught something: a good pass, a size mistake, or a session where standing down was the edge. Wins without context just become wallpaper.
What I’d want under any chart share:
- Session and pair
- Planned risk (not just entry arrows)
- What would have invalidated before the stop was hit
- One sentence on whether you’d take it again next week
Forum threads like this work when people bring process, not just P&L. Happy to critique a marked-up loser as readily as a winner — often more signal there.
Anyone sitting on a trade they’re half-ashamed of but learned from? Those age well.
Re: Post Your Trade of the Week
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:32 pm
by PropScalpDesk
Fairman wrote:Share your best (or most educational) trade from this week. Screenshot the chart, mark entry/exit, give the quick why. Wins and losses both welcome.
Educational over ego is the right prompt. I prefer posting a scratched C-ticket with a clear mistake more than a hero runner. From Frankfurt the “why” line must include session, invalidation, and whether plan was followed — otherwise it is just a trophy photo.
Desk rule for my own weekly note: one win process, one loss process, both with costs. If I cannot explain the loss without blaming the broker, the journal is incomplete.
Prop angle: challenge journals that only show greens usually hide the soft-stop story.
I will post a boring A+ scratch if it shows patience. The forum learns more from restraint than from a lucky runner without context. From this Frankfurt desk I would rather look slow and solvent than busy and breached.
What made your most educational ticket this week — the fill, the patience, or the exit you almost moved?