Page 1 of 3

Xag/Usd interactive trading (silver)

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 2:00 pm
by FTtrader
Hi traders,

in last day i allready have made several nice quick trades on silver.
Right now im waiting for better price to jump in and buy :-)

Around 64.4 and 62.4 is my buying appetite ;-)

Re: Xag/Usd interactive trading (silver)

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 4:19 pm
by FTtrader
That price did not go into that support, so i still wainting :D
But remember, sometimes is better not to trade and keep calm.

Re: Xag/Usd interactive trading (silver)

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 12:39 pm
by PTScalper
Yeah i traded similar ideas and made profit too.
Thanks for sharing.

Btw how many trades/scalps did you make?

Re: Xag/Usd interactive trading (silver)

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2026 11:10 pm
by PTScalper
I found out very interesting pattern on Silver (XagUsd)

I did not trade it, because i ended my trading series yesterday :-)
So today i have Relaxing day.

As you can see double testing of 70$ mark as high with very nice 1$ fall dones several times.
I love patterns like these, clean chart, no indicators, just high and loss plus psychological round number.

Re: Xag/Usd interactive trading (silver)

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2026 9:29 pm
by FTtrader
Interesting battle is coming :-)
I think tomorrow we will May be see Xagusd over 70$ with big stop loss hunting.

Re: Xag/Usd interactive trading (silver)

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2026 7:56 am
by PTScalper
FTtrader wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2026 9:29 pm Interesting battle is coming :-)
I think tomorrow we will May be see Xagusd over 70$ with big stop loss hunting.
Yeah,
you had right feeling :-) stops upper 70 resistance level was targeted. IT is common, that if there is several times retest, next one is smelly and im more carefull.

Re: Xag/Usd interactive trading (silver)

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2026 2:31 pm
by PTScalper
Very nice stop loss hunting today :D
I had that feeling that this will happen yesterday, but im taking rest from trading for several days.
Its important to regenerate from stress.

Re: Xag/Usd interactive trading (silver)

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2026 4:53 pm
by PTScalper
Right now seems to me good price :-)

I started to buy on small account.
To not be so stresed, because i have trading pause :-)

Re: Xag/Usd interactive trading (silver)

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:20 am
by FTtrader
PTScalper wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2026 7:56 am
FTtrader wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2026 9:29 pm Interesting battle is coming :-)
I think tomorrow we will May be see Xagusd over 70$ with big stop loss hunting.
Yeah,
you had right feeling :-) stops upper 70 resistance level was targeted. IT is common, that if there is several times retest, next one is smelly and im more carefull.
Yes, IT was very interesting on friday. I thought about it very similar.
And what do you think will happen on monday?

Re: Xag/Usd interactive trading (silver)

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:46 am
by PTScalper
FTtrader wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:20 am
PTScalper wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2026 7:56 am
FTtrader wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2026 9:29 pm Interesting battle is coming :-)
I think tomorrow we will May be see Xagusd over 70$ with big stop loss hunting.
Yeah,
you had right feeling :-) stops upper 70 resistance level was targeted. IT is common, that if there is several times retest, next one is smelly and im more carefull.
Yes, IT was very interesting on friday. I thought about it very similar.
And what do you think will happen on monday?
I think that there will be some bource little but up.