Page 1 of 2

Good wine after every good trading forex series

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 10:23 am
by PTScalper
Hi forex scalpers,

every time after good trading series is important to celebrate little bit, for me its about good red wine :-)

Re: Good wine after every good trading forex series

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 10:26 am
by PTScalper
In this trading series i have made more than 100% profit on small account :-)

Re: Good wine after every good trading forex series

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 10:38 am
by PTScalper
And finally color check :-)

Re: Good wine after every good trading forex series

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 12:07 pm
by FTtrader
Cool, enjoy :-)

I think that this type of money management gives me sense and i will try it.
Thank you for sharing.

Re: Good wine after every good trading forex series

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 5:51 am
by PTScalper
Good morning traders :-)

Here is update on that trading series ;-)

https://youtu.be/Rww22jSStm4

Re: Good wine after every good trading forex series

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:24 pm
by HansFX
PTScalper wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2026 10:38 am And finally color check :-)
NIce nice, this red wine looks great, the color is wonderfull.
I do ti same, time to time i buy good bottle of red or white wine to celebrate some very good trading day.

Re: Good wine after every good trading forex series

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:45 pm
by PTScalper
HansFX wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:24 pm
PTScalper wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2026 10:38 am And finally color check :-)
NIce nice, this red wine looks great, the color is wonderfull.
I do ti same, time to time i buy good bottle of red or white wine to celebrate some very good trading day.
Yeah, thank you.

It was really good one.

Re: Good wine after every good trading forex series

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:29 pm
by FTtrader
I love good red wine too.
I prefere only french red wines .. time to time i buy Bordeaux and chateauneuf du pape.

Re: Good wine after every good trading forex series

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 9:09 am
by PTScalper
FTtrader wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:29 pm I love good red wine too.
I prefere only french red wines .. time to time i buy Bordeaux and chateauneuf du pape.
Which brand do you prefer?

Re: Good wine after every good trading forex series

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 5:19 pm
by FTtrader
PTScalper wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2026 9:09 am
FTtrader wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:29 pm I love good red wine too.
I prefere only french red wines .. time to time i buy Bordeaux and chateauneuf du pape.
Which brand do you prefer?
Good question, it depends on my taste and year after year it is little bit different.

For example this year i prefer these:

1) Chateauneuf du Pape Cuvée Impériale 2020 Rymond Usseglio et fils
2) 1985 Chateauneuf du Pape Mas Saint Louis - its great one, but not for everybody, because it can age into little bit different pallete.
3) Châteauneuf-du-Pape Grande Réserve 2023, Chateau Beauchene, 0,75l
4) Château Carbonnieux Rouge, Grand Cru Classé
5) Bordeaux - Chateau Lepine 2019, 0,75l
6) Bordeaux Château Les Bories, 2022, 0,75l - this one was absolute top for its price

What about you?