Exposing the swing length is right, and the temptation to tweak it mid-session is the real risk. My fix is plain: the swing length is written on the rules card next to the pair, and I don't open the settings during London at all.
Three left and three right is a good default for M15. I'd check it produces the same anchors on all three platforms before trusting any comparison, because pivot routines differ in when they confirm. Pine's pivothigh only reports once the right-hand bars have closed, so the anchor appears three bars late; a fractal-style routine in MQL may show it earlier and then repaint.
Of your constraints, session extremes are the ones I lean on most. The Asia high or yesterday's low is the same number whichever platform draws it, and that's the whole point.
Forex scalping indicator - Fibonacci + Volume-Weighted OTE
-
LondonScalper
- Posts: 770
- Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2026 7:54 am