Good test design. I'd score one more thing: whether the model pushes back on requirement 2. "Backtest results must perfectly match live execution" can't be met by any strategy, because live fills include spread changes and slippage that the tester doesn't model. A model that claims to satisfy it without comment is telling you something about how much to trust the rest of the answer.
For marking the MTF part, the answer I'd expect is the daily values taken with the previous-bar offset, close[1] and the ATR of the prior day, requested with lookahead switched on. That returns only completed daily data on both historical and live bars. Models often get it backwards and use lookahead without the offset, which looks perfect in the backtest.
The drifting stop is the one I see most in human code as well. The ATR has to be captured once at entry and stored in a var, otherwise the stop moves every day as the daily ATR changes, and it moves a lot after a big release.