Patient levels on silver — good. XAGUSD punishes people who “need” a fill more than they need a level.FTtrader wrote:Right now im waiting for better price to jump in and buy Around 64.4 and 62.4 is my buying appetite
Desk observation from London metals: silver’s spread and spike behaviour mean a limit sitting exactly on a round number often becomes a liquidity magnet, not a gift. I prefer appetite zones a little beyond the obvious print, sized so that if we wick through and reverse I am wrong cleanly — not averaging into a knife.
Also worth separating “buy appetite” from “must be long today.” If price never tags the zone, flat is a valid outcome. That is harder emotionally than it sounds when the thread is interactive.
If you do get filled, I would watch session overlap carefully; silver can look calm on M5 and then gap your stop on a single print.
Are those 64.4 / 62.4 from daily structure, or from a shorter scalp map?