Page 2 of 2

Re: Quick forex scalping trading series

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 5:12 pm
by LondonScalper
PTScalper wrote:it is not easy for me as it seems to be. I found out, that i have little bit higher stress than normal. Maybe it will be better in future.
It isn’t easy — anyone doing a clean rules-vs-broken ledger while still hot from the tape is working harder than the highlight reel suggests.

Higher-than-normal stress is information, not a moral failing. Shrink the decision set for a bit: fewer pairs, hard ticket cap, mandatory walk when the physical tells show up. The ledger gets easier when the nervous system isn’t redlined; it rarely works the other way round.

No rush to “be better in future” as a vague hope. Make next week slightly quieter on purpose — process notes improve when the body has spare capacity. Streaming and P&L clips can wait.

Re: Quick forex scalping trading series

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:38 pm
by PropScalpDesk
PTScalper wrote:With a scalping series I do so many trades that it is not possible to share every setup. Time to time I make a live stream instead.
High-frequency books are hard to screenshot honestly — agreed. Live streams help if they show passes and scratched tickets, not only the greens. From Frankfurt I would rather see your ticket-cap and stop rules than fifty entries without context.

Desk rule for any series share: state session, max tickets, and what would make you flat early. Otherwise viewers learn activity, not process.

Prop angle: streaming a challenge needs extra care around firm rules. Do not teach people to ignore blackouts because the chat is excited.

High trade counts make selective sharing even more important. Show the rule that stopped you. That transfers; a blur of entries does not. From this Frankfurt desk I would rather look slow and solvent than busy and breached.

When you stream, do you call passes out loud, or only narrate entries?