Re: Sometimes is forex market random as nature
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 8:28 pm
Trees are a fair metaphor for path randomness — no two branches the same — but markets still have structure underneath the mess: sessions, inventory, scheduled news, liquidity cycles. Nature isn’t pure noise either; it’s constrained chaos.PTScalper wrote:It seems to me, that forex market is time to time random as nature. For example these trees, they grow very randomly.
What I take from walks like yours (Carlsbad looks properly restorative): after enough tickets, the eye starts seeing patterns that aren’t there. Stepping into something genuinely unordered resets that false precision. Then you come back and respect that some hours are tradeable structure and some hours are just leaves in the wind.
Desk rule tied to that feeling: if I can’t articulate edge beyond “it looks like a tree branch,” I don’t click. Randomness is allowed on the walk; it’s expensive on M1.
Do you find the market feels more random after a losing morning, or is it a calm observation when you’re already flat?