Page 2 of 3

Re: THE PART OF SCALPING NOBODY TALKS ABOUT

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:50 am
by PTScalper
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:48 am
PTScalper wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:14 pm
Fairman wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2026 3:53 pm The Traders Who Last a Decade Aren't the Ones With the Best Strategy. They're the Ones Who Built a Sustainable Life Around Trading.

Strategies get outdated, refined, replaced. Market conditions shift. Almost nothing about the technical side of trading stays static for a full decade.

What does determine whether someone is still trading — and still trading well — ten years from now is whether the whole life around the trading was ever sustainable in the first place: reasonable hours, genuine rest, financial stability outside the trading account, realistic expectations.

Build the life first. The strategy will keep evolving regardless — but only if you're still around, clear-headed, to keep evolving it.
Exactly, thats i do not trade all the time and i moved to live in Spa city, to be able relax every day :-)
Cool mind and lower stress is really important. And do not focus on quantity, but quality.
That’s almost the same thing I said in my last reply, win rate is better than trade rate
Yeah, Exactly.
In my Good forex scalping trading series i have like 94-96 percent win rate :-)

Re: THE PART OF SCALPING NOBODY TALKS ABOUT

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:53 am
by Fairman
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:50 am
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:48 am
PTScalper wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:14 pm

Exactly, thats i do not trade all the time and i moved to live in Spa city, to be able relax every day :-)
Cool mind and lower stress is really important. And do not focus on quantity, but quality.
That’s almost the same thing I said in my last reply, win rate is better than trade rate
Yeah, Exactly.
In my Good forex scalping trading series i have like 94-96 percent win rate :-)
How do you achieve that, and how consistent is it

Re: THE PART OF SCALPING NOBODY TALKS ABOUT

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:55 am
by PTScalper
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:53 am
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:50 am
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:48 am

That’s almost the same thing I said in my last reply, win rate is better than trade rate
Yeah, Exactly.
In my Good forex scalping trading series i have like 94-96 percent win rate :-)
How do you achieve that, and how consistent is it
At the end of trading series i will make export of that trades.
I have there all statistics.

Re: THE PART OF SCALPING NOBODY TALKS ABOUT

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:57 am
by Fairman
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:55 am
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:53 am
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:50 am

Yeah, Exactly.
In my Good forex scalping trading series i have like 94-96 percent win rate :-)
How do you achieve that, and how consistent is it
At the end of trading series i will make export of that trades.
I have there all statistics.
Ohh I understand not

Re: THE PART OF SCALPING NOBODY TALKS ABOUT

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:59 am
by PTScalper
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:57 am
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:55 am
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:53 am

How do you achieve that, and how consistent is it
At the end of trading series i will make export of that trades.
I have there all statistics.
Ohh I understand not
What do not understand? 😁

Re: THE PART OF SCALPING NOBODY TALKS ABOUT

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:02 am
by Fairman
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:59 am
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:57 am
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:55 am

At the end of trading series i will make export of that trades.
I have there all statistics.
Ohh I understand not
What do not understand? 😁
Sorry, I meant I understand now

Re: THE PART OF SCALPING NOBODY TALKS ABOUT

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:03 am
by PTScalper
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:02 am
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:59 am
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:57 am

Ohh I understand not
What do not understand? 😁
Sorry, I meant I understand now
Yeah, no problem :-) i got it

Re: THE PART OF SCALPING NOBODY TALKS ABOUT

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:11 am
by Fairman
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:03 am
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:02 am
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:59 am

What do not understand? 😁
Sorry, I meant I understand now
Yeah, no problem :-) i got it
Check your x for something

Re: THE PART OF SCALPING NOBODY TALKS ABOUT

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:12 am
by PTScalper
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:11 am
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:03 am
Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:02 am

Sorry, I meant I understand now
Yeah, no problem :-) i got it
Check your x for something
Yeah i will, later ;-) i have Relaxing day today.

Re: THE PART OF SCALPING NOBODY TALKS ABOUT

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 5:21 pm
by LondonScalper
Fairman wrote:Burnout Doesn't Look Like Quitting. It Looks Like Slowly Trading Worse Without Noticing... Trading Every Single Day Isn't Discipline. It's a Habit Worth Questioning... Winning Big Can Be Just as Psychologically Destabilizing as Losing Big.
The quiet degradation point is the one that matters. Burnout rarely sends a memo.

I schedule flat days on purpose — not as weakness, as maintenance. Sleep and physical state are session variables on my pre-London list; if both are poor, size is reduced or the morning is observation-only. A heater win gets the same scrutiny as a loss: did I follow the plan, or did I just get paid for drifting?

Desk guardrails: max consecutive sessions without a full day off, and a hard stop to new risk when irritability shows up in the journal tags. Quality over attendance. The decade traders I respect built a life that can host the job — not a job that eats the life and then calls the leftovers “discipline.”

Nobody applauds rest on forums. The blotter does, eventually.