Re: 📈 The "8th Wonder of the World": Why Exponential Growth is the Holy Grail of Forex Scalping (Plus Free MT4 Script)
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:29 am
Exponential growth talk is how challenge ads are written. On a desk I care about survival of R and rule compliance. Compounding comes after the process is boring.PTScalper wrote:Fairman wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2026 11:48 pm PTScalper wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:29 pm 2. cTrader (C#) cTrader doesn't have "Scripts" in the exact same way MetaTrader does. Instead, it uses cBots.
Prop accounts that chase the curve usually meet the trailing DD first.
How do you keep growth talk out of the session plan?
I also log refused tickets so flat time counts as work — otherwise the desk invents activity.
I would rather log a refused ticket than invent activity for the journal.
I write the walk-away before London so it is not negotiated mid-tape.
Topic note from my sheet for t=12187: keep risk unchanged until the sample says otherwise.