Page 2 of 2
Re: Where do you see benefits of AI in forex trading?
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2026 9:27 am
by HansFX
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:45 am
HansFX wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:23 am
PTScalper wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:19 am
Hi Hans,
i actually too. IT was 2008 - 2009, when i started with trading forex spot markets with some broker in Emirates, where i could start just with 50$ as initial deposit. Spread for EURUSD was there 5 pips. And years after i remember once i have traded on Black berry
Yeah and liquidity was time to time very bad with stp brokers. Wild times.
Yes, requoting of Price and order not filled.
Exactly, nowdays every trader has better tools and posibilities than 20 years ago.
On another hand is much more complicated to find good setup thanks to too much noise from news, tv, youtube etc.
Re: Where do you see benefits of AI in forex trading?
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:32 pm
by LondonScalper
FTtrader wrote:Hi scalpers, im little bit in mood of thinking about Ai and possible benefits for our trading, trading strategies and how to use it for our benefits.
AI helps me with code review, journaling summaries, and spotting when my written rules drifted. It does not pick my London entries.
The useful bit is forcing clarity: if I cannot explain the setup to a model in plain rules, I probably should not click it. The dangerous bit is letting a chatbot invent confidence for a vague bias.
I keep risk, session, and news filters human-owned.
Where have you actually saved time with AI — coding, review, or idea generation — without handing it the trigger?
I also use it to red-team my journal: paste the week’s notes and ask what rule I broke most. That is boring and useful. Entry calls stay mine.